Monday, December 19, 2011

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol



This is the 4th installment of the Mission Impossible series. In this film the IMF clashes with a Russian Madman's conspiracy to start a nuclear war. Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his new team (Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton and Simon Pegg) must go this mission alone and without IMF support. I enjoyed the "Team Chemistry" between the new cast members. Also I found the action and plot line to be interesting enough to keep me entertained. I actually felt the movie (133 mins) went by rather fast considering the length. All actors on the now rogue IMF team played their parts very well and the action was crowd silencing awesome. I saw it in IMAX which made the action scene in Dubai and Mumbai even more spectacular. Tom Cruise may have revived his now "corny family action movie" career with this thriller! It was worth the money to see and I wouldnt mind seeing it again!

I give it a A- for high budget action films! It is most definitely a movie worth seeing twice or getting excited about the DVD when it finally gets released!


Here is the trailer in case you haven't seen it!

1 comment: