Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: INCEPTION (LEAVE COMMENTS!!!)



Christopher Nolan (Dark Knight) directs this mind-bending dream altering movie of plot genius! Im gonna go ahead and ruin this review by saying "Hell yes this movie was awesome!" Just before we get started lets run this cast down! Leonardo DiCaprio (come on you know him!), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Brick,The Lookout, GI Joe), Ellen Page (Juno, Whip-It), Ken Watanabe (The Last Samurai), Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins) Michael Caine (New Batman Movies) and many more!

This movie is a sensetive review because I dont want to give much away! The movie is based around Cobb (DiCaprio) and Arthur (Gordon-Levitt) characters accepting a job of "Dream Invasion" from Saito (Watanabe) to do "Inception" upon an son who is next in line for a highly empowered company. I cant tell you why he is the target or even how they will do what they have to do but it was awesome!

This is a film that keeps you intrigued and guessing throughout the film! Then just as you are like "What!?! They couldnt possibly.." They do! I love the plot in every aspect and I love teh character build as well as the ending! As a matter of fact it was the edge of the seat thriller I was expecting from Nolan great script selections! It was action, MAJOR plot, suspense and so many twist and turns it was crazy! not to mention the special effects and cinematography were some of the best this year! I thought "The ending was perfect and left me wanting more" as the crowd cheered at the end of the film and remained seated in awe and shock!

I give the movie a Perfect 5 outta 5 stars! Almost better than sex rating! Its very rare that I get everything that I expect from such a non descriptive trailer too! Kudos Warner Bros. KUDOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment